At reception, please show your reservation confirmation sheet, a printout of the reservation confirmation e-mail, or show the e-mail on your mobile device screen to staff.
[Operation Conditions/Tour Conditions]
If the minimum number of participants (1) is not met by 7 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be canceled. Please inform us of your accommodation and contact details for the day prior to the tour. Participants will be contacted if the tour is canceled.
[Exemptions/Itinerary Guarantee: Itinerary/Destinations]
- The venue of the sushi-making workshop may be changed to Ginza after touring Tsukiji Outer Market. In this case, the itinerary will be:
Tsukiji Outer Market (40 min); Tsukiji Station or Ginza-itchome Station; sushi-making workshop; and tour end at Ginza Station.
- The tour will proceed even in case of rain.
[Important Notes/Supplements: Guide/Tour Conductor]
As you will be walking in a very crowded area, please make sure you follow the guidance of the National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter.
[Important Notes/Supplements: Regarding Children/Infants]
Children 5 years of age and younger may not join this tour.
[Important Notes/Supplements: Regarding Meals]
- Please understand that allergy-friendly options are not available.
- Please understand that vegetarian meals are not available on this tour.
[Important Notes/Supplements: What to Wear/Bring]
As this is a walking tour, please wear shoes and clothing that are suitable for walking.
[Important Notes/Supplements: Regarding the Outer Market Tour]
- Please note that the tuna auctions will not be seen on this tour.
- When touring Tsukiji Outer Market, please watch out for forklifts and other vehicles driving about.
[Important Notes/Supplements: Regarding Sushi-making Experience]
- Lunch will be the sushi made at the sushi experience.
- Sushi is prepared by hand using raw fish. Please note that sushi toppings may be different depending on the day.
- Please note that the sushi-making workshop may be conducted along with other groups.