At reception, please show your reservation confirmation sheet, a printout of the reservation confirmation email, or show the email on your mobile device screen to staff.
[Operation Conditions/Tour Conditions]
- If the minimum number of participants (2) is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, or due to other operational management circumstances, the tour on that date may be canceled.
- This plan is available for groups of 2 or more people (excluding infants).
- Participants on this tour may ride along with other customers.
- For bookings for 1 adult participant, please consult with IACE Travel agent.
*The taxi boarding location is Hakone-en. The Prince Hakone Lake Ashinoko and Ryuguden can be reached on foot. If staying at one of these facilities, please book the
"1-Day Mt. Fuji & Hakone Tour (Return by Bus) (With Lunch) [Departs from Shinjuku]" tour.
- Drop-off will be at Hakone-Yumoto Station or a hotel or ryokan in the Hakone area.
When booking, please enter the hotel's official name, address (all including postal code, prefecture, city, area number, etc.), and phone number. Please be aware that service will not be possible if there are any errors in the information provided.
Please note that service to private residences or private lodgings (minpaku) is not available. Thank you for your understanding.
[Exemptions/Itinerary Guarantee: Itinerary/Destinations]
- The order of the tour itinerary is subject to change due to road conditions or other reasons.
- If Mt. Fuji's 5th Station cannot be reached due to road surface freezing, an accident on the Fuji Subaru Line, or weather conditions, the tour will be taken to the highest elevation point possible. No alternative destinations are planned when the tour reaches beyond the 1st Station. When the tour has to turn back at the 1st Station, or when the Fuji Subaru Line is completely blocked, the tour will visit Fujisan World Heritage Center or Lake Kawaguchi Oishi Park. Please note that an alternative itinerary may also be omitted depending on road conditions.
- Due to weather conditions, Mt. Fuji may not be visible even from the base. However, the tour will not be canceled and refunds will not be given for this reason.
- If the Lake Ashi cruise or Komagatake Ropeway cannot be boarded (when not visitable due to suspension of operation, road congestion, or conditions at other sightseeing areas), the tour will be guided to one of the following alternative destinations. (The tour will not be canceled and refunds will not be issued for this reason.)
Swan Lake Cruise Ship on Lake Yamanaka, Odawara Castle, Hakone-en Aquarium, Hakone Ropeway, Hakone Pirate Ship, Narukawa Art Museum, Hakone Checkpoint, Lake Kawaguchi Cruise, Mt. Fuji Panoramic Ropeway, Itchiku Kubota Art Museum, Hakone Shrine, Oshino Shinobi no Sato, etc.
- Depending on the season and day of the week, traffic conditions may vary, and arrival time at each location may be considerably delayed. Thank you for your understanding.
- On the day when the annual Mt. Fuji Hill Climb is held, which is usually on a weekend in June (schedule for 2021 is yet to be determined), the Fuji Subaru Line is closed until around 14:00. The tour will proceed on this day as well. Please note that there will be changes to the itinerary order and sightseeing locations, and the Komagatake Ropeway and Lake Ashi cruise may be changed to alternative itineraries. Furthermore, please note that refunds will not be issued in this case, and customers will not be notified separately when the schedule has been determined.
[Important Notes/Supplements: Meeting/Pick-up/Pick-up Location]
JTB Sunrise Tours Sales Office on the 3rd Floor of Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo's Main Tower in Shinjuku
*Customers who are late for the departure time will have their reservations canceled. Please give yourself plenty of time.
[Important Notes/Supplements: Regarding Meals]
- For customers that would like a vegetarian meal or Muslim-friendly meal, please make a request at the time of booking.
*Muslim-friendly Meals: A menu that does not use pork or alcohol will be provided. Please note that these are not halal certified.
- Allergy-friendly meals, gluten free meals, etc. are not available. Customers with allergies and those that would like gluten free meals should reserve the tour without lunch included.
[Important Notes/Supplements: Audio Guide]
GPS-enabled audio guides are available on this tour in Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Thai, French, and Indonesian. Please indicate your preferred language in the free entry field at the time of reservation. Same-day requests are not accepted. There are a limited number of audio guides available, so it may not be possible to provide one for each participant. Also, no refunds will be issued even if the audio guide is unusable due to weak signal, device issues, Wi-Fi malfunction, etc. Furthermore, they may be unusable if there are changes to the itinerary.