KORAIL PASS - 3 Days Consecutive Pass
3 Days Consecutive Pass
The Korail pass is a Rail Pass for foreigners visiting Korea.
It allows pass holders access to almost all trains operated by Korail
Within a Selected period of time. Experience the beauty of Korea Today.
KTX, KTX-Sanchoen, Samaeul, ITX-Samaeul, ITX-Cheongchun,
Mugunghwa, Nuriro, O,V,S,DMZ,A,G-Train
Un Available Options:
SRT, metro, temporary tourist trains
Who Can Purchase
Foreigners visiting Korea and Korean nationals with Passport Residence (PR) are eligible to purchase a Korail Pass regardless of duration of stay.
(*) PR holders, foreign citizenship holders, and Koreans with long-term visas.
- Children under 4: free of charge when fare-paying guardian (age over 13) accompanies. (one child
per one guardian allowed)
- Children from 4 to those under 13 are charged 50% of a regular adult fare.
- Normal Pass: for adult and children.
- Saver Pass: for a group of 2 to 5 persons with the same travel schedule.
- Youth Pass: for those ages between 13 and 25 or students holding ISIC card.
- Flexible Pass : If offers options to select the dates within 10 valid days (2 days/4 days Pass)