JSA (Panmunjom Tour) 1 Day
Seoul → Paju → Seoul
Meet tour guide at the 7th floor of Hotel President at 09:30am. The first stop is the War Memorial of Korea in Yongsan, once the headquarters of the Korean Infantry. After lunch at local restaurant, pass by Imjingak Bridge that South Koreans crossed when they came back to their mother country form North Korea. Next, visit the Unification Park with the hope that someday unification would be possible. Then arrive at the UN Camp Bonifas to get a briefing and visit Panmunjom, the only place where North and South Koreans can come in contact on a daily basis. After the tour, transfer to Hotel President.
*The following attire and accessories are specially prohibited during the JSA Tour.
1. Outer articles of clothing which are sheer or stretch material such as warm-ups pants and leggings.
2. Sports uniforms, logos or athletic clothing of any kind.
3. Clothing with military-style camouflage, to include hunting apparel.
4. Leather "Biker" vests and leather riding chaps.
5. Umbrellas (except for during periods of precipitation)
6. Tripods (except for authorized media)
7. Flip flops and similar sandals are specially banned