DMZ & JSA Combined 1 Day
Seoul → Paju → Seoul
- "JOONGANG Express Tour" office 7th floor President Hotel at 7:50am
- Arriving at the Imjingak Park and depart
-Depart from the Iimjingak Park
-Arrive and tour to the 3rd tunnel
- Tour to the Dora Observatory
- Tour to the DoraSan Station
-Visit to the Unification Village
- Lunch at the Korean Restaurant ( Serve Bulgogi ) at the Iimjin Gak
- Depart from the Iimjingak Park
- Pass the Unification Village
- Arrive at the UN Camp Bonifas to get a briefing
- English briefing at Ballinger Hall and tour to the Panmunjom.
(Mac conference room, freedom house, bridge of no return, Axe murder incident site)
- Passing the Unification Bridge
- Arriving at the Lotte Hotel (* Lotte hotel located in next to the president hotel.)
*The following attire and accessories are specially prohibited during the JSA Tour.
1. Outer articles of clothing which are sheer or stretch material such as warm-ups pants and leggings.
2. Sports uniforms, logos or athletic clothing of any kind.
3. Clothing with military-style camouflage, to include hunting apparel.
4. Leather "Biker" vests and leather riding chaps.
5. Umbrellas (except for during periods of precipitation)
6. Tripods (except for authorized media)
7. Flip flops and similar sandals are specially banned