At reception, please show your reservation confirmation sheet, a printout of the reservation confirmation email, or show the email on your mobile device screen to staff.
[Operation Conditions/Tour Conditions]
- Depending on operational circumstances, certain tour dates may be canceled, or tour operations may cease entirely.
[Exemptions/Itinerary Guarantee: Itinerary/Destinations]
- Customers will be asked their preferred sightseeing spots at the time of booking, but please ask your guide on the day about whether it is possible to visit all places considering road conditions and time to be spent at destinations.
- Food and drink charges, charges for paid sightseeing facilities, and transportation expenses for customers and your guide are not included in the tour booking charge. If such expenses are accrued they must be paid by the customer on the day.
- The tour will proceed even in case of rain.
[Important Notes/Supplements: Meeting/Pick-up/Pick-up Location]
- Please go to your specified meeting location on your own.
- Only accommodation facilities (generally the hotel lobby) in Tokyo's 23 wards are used for the meeting location. Please understand that private lodgings (minpaku) are not allowed.
- The conducting company (Knot World Co., Ltd.) will contact the customers via email in advance. Please check the meeting location or make a consultation regarding the itinerary.
- Please make sure to correctly input your preferred meeting location, and a phone number and email address at which you can be reached while in Japan. Please be aware that if there are any errors in the information provided, customers may not be able to meet with your guide at their preferred meeting location. Even in such a case, the charter service time will be calculated from the meeting time on the day.
[Important Notes/Supplements: Regarding Meals]
- When having a meal, customers are to shoulder the meal expenses of your guide. On the day, please pay the bill together.
[Important Notes/Supplements: Booking]
- Please be aware that the price shown is per group of customers (with 1 private guide), not by the number of customers. 1 booking is required to book 1 group (up to 6 customers).