[ Reception Check-In ]
- At reception, show the staff a printout of your reservation confirmation e-mail or the e-mail on your mobile device screen.
[Operation Conditions/Tour Conditions]
- If no bookings have been received 5 days prior to the scheduled date, the tour will be canceled for that date.
- Prior to the tour, please inform us of your accommodation and day-of-contact details.
[Exemptions/Itinerary Guarantee: Itinerary/Destinations]
- Times listed on the itinerary are estimates and are subject to change due to unavoidable circumstances.
- About 130 minutes will be spent at Shirakawago, including the Ogimachi Castle Ruins Observatory and lunch.
- About 50 minutes will be spent at Gokayama.
- If the Tokai-Hokuriku Expressway is used, the tour will spend 205 minutes in Shirakawago and 60 minutes in Gokayama.
- Outside of July 1 - October 31, the tour will use the Tokai-Hokuriku Expressway. Congestion is expected during Japan’s long holidays (end of April to early May, and mid-August), and during the Hakusan Shirakawago White Road autumn leaf season (mid to late September and on). If there is not enough time in the itinerary, Fukube no Otaki Waterfall and Toganokidai may not be visited. Thank you for your understanding. Sightseeing spots along Hakusan Shirakawago White Road may vary depending on weather and road conditions. Furthermore, if Hakusan Shirakawago White Road is closed due to weather conditions, the tour will pass through the Tokai-Hokuriku Expressway.
- During the period of July 1 to October 31, this tour will travel along the Hakusan Shirakawago White Road. As Hakusan Shirakawago White Road is a mountain road, those prone to carsickness are recommended to bring any necessary medication. Hakusan Shirakawago White Road Website: http://hs-whiteroad.jp/ (English, simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, Korean)
- The order of the tour itinerary may vary or be suspended depending on road conditions outside of Hakusan Shirakawago White Road, congestion at destinations, weather conditions, etc. There may be changes to the arrival time(s).
- Depending on road conditions, the Ogimachi Castle Ruins Observatory may be too difficult to visit such as in case of heavy snowfall, etc. Refunds will not be issued in such cases.
- This tour does not guarantee that participants will be able to enjoy a view at this spot. Views may be obstructed depending on weather conditions on the day such as snowfall, thick fog, etc.
- If the senbei rice cracker baking experience falls on one of the venue's regular closed days, it may not be available. In such a case, there will be free time sightseeing in the Gokayama Suganuma area, and refunds resulting from this will not be issued. Additionally, regular closed days are subject to sudden changes.
[Important Notes/Supplements: Meeting/Pick-up/Pick-up Location]
- JR Kanazawa Station Kanazawa Port Gate (West Gate) Group Bus Platform / Meet at 7:50
[Important Notes/Supplements: Guide/Tour Conductor]
- This tour is not accompanied by a tour guide.
- A Japanese- and English-speaking staff member may accompany the tour for support.
- A Japanese- or English-speaking staff member will accompany the tour if there are 10 or more participants.
- Sightseeing information will not be provided except in the event there is only a Japanese-speaking staff member available for support, in which case an English guidebook will be provided.
[Important Notes/Supplements: Regarding Children/Infants]
- Ages are determined based on how old the participant will be on the day of the tour.
- Infants (Ages 2-5) will only be provided with bus seats; lunch and the hand-made senbei experience are not included.
- Only 1 infant up to 1 year old per adult may join for free and will not be provided with a bus seat, lunch, or the hand-made senbei experience. If infants (Ages 1 and younger) require a bus seat, please make the booking under the ages 2-5 category.
[Important Notes/Supplements: Regarding Meals]
- Lunch menu is subject to availability and may change due to unavoidable circumstances. Vegetarian meals or special menus for those with dietary restrictions are not available. No refunds will be issued even if the lunch is not eaten. The lunch venue may be changed to Gokayama. If the lunch venue is changed to Gokayama, the tour will spend 75 minutes in Shirakawago and 95 minutes in Gokayama.