* This is a rigorous walking tour, about more than 40 minutes one-way, from Kanbayashi Onsen-guchi to Jigokudani Monkey Park. Please note that we are unable to provide additional support for those with trouble walking or small children. The walking path may be frozen and slippery if there is snow. Please wear winter boots or non-slip footwear. The average temperature in the area during winter is about -1°C. Please wear warm clothing. The tour will not enter Roman Museum.
* If the 2-participant minimum is not met 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour may be canceled on that date.
* The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic conditions and other factors on the day.
* The meal for lunch includes soba (buckwheat) noodles, a Nagano specialty. As traces of buckwheat flour may be present in the entire shop, those with buckwheat allergy may be unable to enter.
* The behavior of wild monkeys is unpredictable. The park will be closed to visitors if monkeys do not come down to the park from the mountains. In such cases, the tour may be canceled on the day before the tour departs and a full refund will be issued.
* The Japanese macaques at Jigokudani Monkey Park are wild. Do not feed or touch them. Thank you for understanding.
* A government-licensed English guide interpreter will accompany the tour from arrival at JR Nagano station until the tour ends at JR Nagano station.
* As public transportation will be used in Nagano, seating is non-reserved and cannot be guaranteed.
* As space is limited on Shinkansen and buses, large luggage should be left with your previous hotel.
* Please refer to the tickets and final itinerary for the train numbers and times. Requests for specific Shinkansen times are not accepted. The tickets and final itinerary will be delivered at least one day before departure to the address you provide. If this address changes after booking, please inform us at least 10 days prior to the tour departure date.
* For customers aged 5 and younger, round-trip Shinkansen tickets and bedding are not included. They will not be provided with their own seat on the Shinkansen, and must sit on the lap of their parent or guardian. If required, please make a booking for them at the child rate or pay directly on site.
*About Ticket Pick-up:
Tickets and the final itinerary may be picked up at either (1) a hotel designated for ticket and itinerary delivery, or (2) Tokyo City i. The designated Shinkansen may not be changed at the pick-up location.
If the ticket and itinerary pick-up address changes after booking, please inform us at least 10 days prior to the tour departure date.
Pick-up is possible starting from 7 days before the tour departure date until the day prior to departure. Also, for bookings made within 7 days prior to the tour departure date, pick-up is possible from 2 days after the booking is made until the day prior to departure. Pick-up may only be made on or after the designated pick-up date. Tickets cannot be issued or changed at Tokyo City i.
(1) If Hotel designated for ticket and itinerary delivery is selected:
Tickets will be sent by the day prior to tour departure. When booking, please enter the hotel's official name, address (all including postal code, prefecture, city, area number, etc.), and the name used for the hotel booking. Service will not be possible if there are any errors in the information provided.
* Service to private residences or private lodgings (minpaku) is not available.
* Service to certain locations other than hotels, such as a business or an embassy in Japan, is available. Just as the case for a hotel, please provide the address (including postal code, prefecture, city, area number, etc.), and the name of the person to be sent to, along with contact information.
(2) If Tokyo City i is selected:
Please go to Tokyo City i and pick up the tickets in person by the day prior to the tour.
Pick-up at Tokyo City i is possible starting from 3 days before the tour departure date until the day prior to departure.
* Pick-up is not available on the day of booking and the day after booking (business days only).
Tokyo City i (Tourist Information Center)
Address: B1F KITTE JP Tower, 2-7-2 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Open Hours: 8:00 - 20:00
Closed Days: The last Sunday of June. Facility may be closed without notice due to sudden changes. For more details, please check the website.
* Pick-up is not available at Tokyo City i outside of open hours.
* We will not be held responsible if the customer is late for the Shinkansen as a result of not being able to conduct pick-up during open hours.
* Tickets cannot be issued or changed at Tokyo City i.
* About Shinkansen:
(1) Please check your ticket and the final itinerary for the train number and departure time. Changes may not be made to the scheduled Shinkansen.
(2) The Shinkansen schedule may vary due to timetable revisions, etc.
(3) No refunds will be issued even if the Shinkansen tickets are not used. In such cases, please use public transportation to the destination on your own.
As public transportation will be used in Nagano Prefecture, seating on trains and buses cannot be reserved and is not guaranteed.
(4) If you must cancel your tour after receiving the Shinkansen tickets, please send the tickets back to us. (We will provide the mailing address after receiving your cancellation request.)
(5) Customers must carry their own baggage. Please be advised that there is not much space on board the Shinkansen.
(6) Shinkansen times may not be changed. Please board the designated Shinkansen.